No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I would tend to agree with Nikolai.

Comment

• You dirty old men. They look like they're 16.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• They're 19 in the picture. At the same age as me, so there. It's harder to defend Gramps and Spikie.

BTW, nice avatar you've got.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
          They're 19 in the picture. At the same age as me, so there. It's harder to defend Gramps and Spikie.
          I think you just mean gramps. My girlfriend is 24, which isn't that far from 19.

Comment

They're 19 in the picture. At the same age as me, so there. It's harder to defend Gramps and Spikie.

BTW, nice avatar you've got.
            See, you dont need to defend me..Spikie however due to me quantifying my response by saying she was a real cute G-I-R-L as in I knew she was umm younger considerably than I

You see, the difference between Girls and Women is like the difference between Wine and Fruit

Women (Like Fine wine) age with subteleness and mature nicely

Girls like fruit are sweeter and more full of nectar at a younger age

Hope this helps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I think you just mean gramps. My girlfriend is 24, which isn't that far from 19.
              I thought you were across the 30 line? Okay, so your girlfriend is 24, but that doesn't help your case if I am right about the first.

Gramps, nice defence. You're cleared.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I thought you were across the 30 line? Okay, so your girlfriend is 24, but that doesn't help your case if I am right about the first.
                Hey! I'm just 28.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                  ... My girlfriend is 24 ...
                  Picture
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• IIRC there is one in this thread of us after we bought our flat, though I don't have time to find it.

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Spikie, just visited page 68 as per Zoidie's reccommandation. I can safely say your girlfriend looks nice. And much better than you.

Comment

• While I looked back on Spikie's pics, I also looked on pervious conversations and pics. I discovered that there are some good pics hidden on my HDD(the one which doesn't have the newest pics from the last year unfortunately, my laptop doesn't work atm and there all the new ones are...), like this from the "high school's over" party. Enjoy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• /me will not have a comment on these two but hope to review many more of yours Nikolai

Comment

• Be assured, there are more where it comes from.

Comment

Be assured, there are more where it comes from.
                                I view it like a Candy store and I am a diabettic, I can view but cant eat or touch ..well, you get the point, they be very sweet and wonderful eye candy, one day you will understand Great Jedi knight in Training
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X