No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikolai, the girl on the bottom right is hilarious looking! Haha, especially with that expression. You think she'd be mad if her faced ended up on a few other sites...
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Oh, I was in Boulder, Colorado a few weeks ago and went to Rocky Mountain National Park:

Pretty waterfall:

Oooh.. mountains:

There be more mountains:

And under the mountains a nice lake:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
        Nikolai, the girl on the bottom right is hilarious looking! Haha, especially with that expression. You think she'd be mad if her faced ended up on a few other sites...
        She's difficult to handle, sometimes she's very nice to be with, other times she's a dangerous and angry shedevil.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I certainly wouldn't argue with her.

Comment

• I wouldn't either, but still I have. She seems to provoke arguments sometimes.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• dont provoke her with a fork
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Man, I need something to defend myself with, you know?

Comment

• A place called Boulder on the wide Colorado...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                    Man, I need something to defend myself with, you know?
                    Yeah, I can see that.

Comment

• Haven't had any forking pics here for a while Nik
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• He's past his prime, alas.

Comment

• I know Aqua, I decided to widen my repetoire.

Comment

• Spooning?

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Knifing?
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X