No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until they start to show the commercials umpteen times a day...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
      There's more than one in there
      Sorta was the point of the comment...............

Anyway let's have a guess..........
      Attached Files
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Yeah, I was thinking of she with the glasses too.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Well - there is the smiling guy up the back
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I think bottom left.

Comment

• On what assumptions do you come to that conclusion?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Some friends of mine from the school.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Well, that narrows it down
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                    Some friends of mine from the school.
                    Can you get us pictures of #5 from the left, top row, without all that camo-gear and paint?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Perhaps.

Comment

• which one is your favourite girl Nik ???

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• On the school, it would be none of them.

Comment

• Then where?
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by nugog

Sorta was the point of the comment...............

Anyway let's have a guess..........
                              It's my guess as well
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

• Porch done, at last!

Barbeque in place and has been used many times already

Even had time to relax a bit in the sun there

Haven't had my first beer there yet though...hmm, that's odd.

Been painting it for the last couple of weeks. Slow work at best. Even when the weather is good for painting (that is, not too hot, too sunny, too windy, too wet, or too many god damn bloody useless mosquitos around ) there's a thousand angles, cracks and petty details you just can't drown in paint and expect a good result...Still need another coat of paint though. And some other details I may never get around to finish, like a stronger pair of hinges on the gate, or some gravel under the stairs.

Or some flowers along the railing...Hey, that's not my job I think I found the perfect occasion for my first beer there
                                Attached Files
                                Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X