Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike
    Well you are ok on this score but all Zoid's pics are of boats.
    Rrrright, especially the babe on this page.
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Hmm, definitely did not see one of those.

Comment

• Only on this page we have, what, 5 pics of architecture and one of his friends?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I can only presume Modo was talking about the statue.

Comment

Well you are ok on this score but all Zoid's pics are of boats.
            Hmpff, I´ve posted a lot of pics without a maritime theme
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I can only presume Modo was talking about the statue.
              That's what I can only presume, too.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I can only presume Modo was talking about the statue.
                Rrright.
                Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• new rule

at least 1 picture every 5 posts
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• A picture for the people

New Zealand. Loved it.
                    Attached Files
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Another NZ pic
                      Attached Files

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Beautiful.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• It sure is!!
                          Attached Files
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• "It must be cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came!"
                            Attached Files

Comment

• There weren't as many of these as you might think (the North Island seems to be switching over to cows):
                              Attached Files

Comment

• This is a major highway. NZ roadbuilders, I was told, got paid by the curve.

Driving over there was a lot more intense than here, and it had nothing to do with being on the other side of the road.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X