No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone carving of me resting on the throne of my father Odin in Valhalla, here with an icecream instead of my regular hammer...

[arrgh! tech-problem]
    Last edited by ThePlagueRat; March 29, 2003, 10:42.
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Here it is... Valhalla is better than heaven, you can see by the expression on my face.
      Attached Files

Comment

• TPR,

My wife (she loves the picture thred) and I are trying to figure out what you are holding. I say flowers, she says an ice cream cone. Care to enlighten us?
        badams

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
          Stone carving of me resting on the throne of my father Odin in Valhalla, here with an icecream instead of my regular hammer...
          I think he already has, badams.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

• Rat looks like a hippy with that long hair. You should get a hair cut.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by vovansim

I think he already has, badams.
              Doh
              badams

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                Rat looks like a hippy with that long hair. You should get a hair cut.
                Yeah, I already have.
                That pic was more than five years old.

Comment

• That hair style reminds me of a class mate of mine. Are you a metal lover? He is, and I've seen that many of his friends has long hair too. Not that that's a requirement...
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Hey, you are a Viking too Nikolai. So let your hair grow and have an ice-cream. (or homebrewed strongmead if you dare)

BTW: I am a women lover, not a metal lover.
                    But Heavy Metal and Rock'n Roll is indeed some of my favourite music...

Comment

• I love ice(unfortunately I have diabetes...), but long hair isn't just my style! I'm more of a Viking trader, short haired and peaceful to a certain extent!

As for music, I'm very wide, although I'm not a huge fan of metal.
                      BTW, Mr. Woman Lover...be nice!
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Right! traders were essential too... Well, I am more like a Viking ice-cream salesman.

Fare well, and might all the gods in Aasgard treat you well. Especially Fröy, Goddess of cuddling and seduction, and Loke, God of trickery and scheming, and might the hammer of Thor protect your trade routes and the scissors of Idun keep your hair well done... etc.etc.

Comment

• Hey nice a picture thread ok I participate:
                          The cool guy in the middle is Mr. Baer, the rightone is a good friend of mine and the chic on the left is one of my girlfriends. Well you know this kind of girl you see at a disco and spend the night with her. Hey she was quite good hmm I will meet her again I think
                          And here we go:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Jeez, even your pictures are spam. Got anything we don't need a microscope to see?
                            "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

• Hey sorry this was done with our webcam. Our chiefresponsible cameraman told me this is the standard size well perhaps he isn't such a wiz we all thought Ok I will search my HD perhaps I can find a bigger one.

Comment

• The picture is rather small, but that girl looks pretty. You should definitely try and see her again.
                                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                                X