• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice to know tagging is alive and well everywhere
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• I like the juxtaposition beween the grafitti, the medieval houses and the church
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Ah Luebeck good old Luebeck, home of my business empire back in the days of Patrician 3

did not resemble your pics much though
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Obviously the pics are inaccurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
            A sphinx with boobs (on the East Cemetary in Gothenburg).
            I've been there! I have a picture of me with the sphinx (on film, unfortunately)!
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Who is the Suzie Biscuit?
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• If you mean the girl in post #6274, she´s the friend of a friend

Comment

• Wow, 6274? You bunch of spammers.

Comment

• Ehrm

User Posts
                    Nikolai 633
                    DrSpike 438
                    Zoid 403

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                      I really could´ve used a fish eye lense for this shot...

Edit: All hail the emperor!!
                      How old is this structure?

It is amazing!
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                        How old is this structure?
                        I have no idea how old exactly, but -- judging by the looks and European standards -- not that old. Still only three digits, I think.
                        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• The Marienkirche (St Marys) was constructed between 1250 and 1350.

St. Mary's, the church of the Council of the Hanseatic City of Lübeck, is the third-largest church building in Germany. Its construction took some 100 years. It serves as a model for countless Gothic style brick churches in the entire Baltic region.
                          Many works of art are found at St. Mary's, such as, for example, Gerhard Marcks' "The Cross of Triumph" of 1495, on the high choir above the Swarte altar. It is also home to the world's largest mechanical organ. From 1667 to 1707, the well-known church musician and composer Dietrich Buxtehude was St. Mary's organist and work master. The church bells that fell during the air raids in 1942 are reminders of the horrors of war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                            Ehrm
                            Oh yeah, you're into it too Spikie. And post/pics ratio you're really in a messy state compared to Zoidie and me.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• On a related note, between the Ouzo and Dunkel Bier days of my U S Army stay in Crailsheim West Germany in 1970's, I did have the opportunity to see some beautiful structures, unfortunatley Crailsheim was almost leveled during the war, but some old parts were still standing with bullet holes in them.

To me Europe is such a beautiful area of the world
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Oh yeah, you're into it too Spikie. And post/pics ratio you're really in a messy state compared to Zoidie and me.
                                Well you are ok on this score but all Zoid's pics are of boats.

Comment

Working...
                                X