X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don´t give up your day job!
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Been toying a bit with my webcam, this is the view outside my window.
      Attached Files
      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Now observe what happens when I carefulle place a binocular in front of it. Cool eh

Not entirely in focus as I had to held them together, maybe I'll make a stand and permanent fitting one day
        Attached Files
        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• You live in Norway, correct?

I say that because that was a nice idea and was wondering how beautiful the snows would be as well coming down the hillside from that red structure on left in binocular view................

Im from Maine and back in the mid 1960's we had lots of snow in Aroostook County, near the Quebec Canada border and the snows were beautiful during and just after a snow fall!

Ok

Back to more pics!

GT
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• MAMMY HOW I LOVE YA !

These little fellas lost there Mama, whose got the mint sauce
            Attached Files
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Found mine !

Me and one of me Mums
              Attached Files
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• You have more than one mum? And I thought you´d be a lot younger. I don´t know why...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                  You have more than one mum? And I thought you´d be a lot younger. I don´t know why...
                  yeah, heck me and him are closer in age than I thought
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Ive had hard life Zoid im only a teenager really

Comment

• well gramps I aint a Grampa just yet, but my eldest is sixteen now and has an eye for the ladies so Gawd help us

Hows the back mate ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                        Ive had hard life Zoid im only a teenager really
                        We´re all teenagers at heart I think. We wouldn´t be here otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                          well gramps I aint a Grampa just yet, but my eldest is sixteen now and has an eye for the ladies so Gawd help us

Hows the back mate ?
                          Healing, my spine still has that knot about the size of a golfball and a half where they had to cut the muscle to operate, and weak where I havent lifted anythingt since the March accident, working on three months.

But it is improving

Thanks for asking and glad I didnt get killed, Thanks God!!

Comment

• Comment

• I wish you a continued good healing gramps.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Same here

Comment

Working...
                                X