Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber-dog!
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

@Tuber

You know very well what I meant...

Well, things quickly led to this :
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ixnay

Well, things quickly led to this :
        If I hadn't known what FP meant........

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Ack, PDA, PDA!
          badams

Comment

• So, when she left me to go back to San Diego, she left me with a small gift that now adorns my monitor. It caught me off guard, considering it was pretty special to her.
            Attached Files

Comment

• ixnay
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• SURPRISE!
                Attached Files
                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan

Those two pics are of me!
                  Ah!

Have you ever been in an Engineering Mentor Scheme in Australia, Franky?
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• gah! Ixnay pr0n!

my eyes!! my eyes!!

(also: )
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President

Ah!

Have you ever been in an Engineering Mentor Scheme in Australia, Franky?
                      Unfortunately, I have never been to a foreign country. I do want to go there however. A lot of Australian students come to UH and all of them are real nice....they say the Australian culture is very warm and friendly so I want to go over there and experience it firsthand.

(not like the bordering-on-racist East Coast.Yeah Philadelphia, I'm looking at you)
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• I just noticed this thread is well over the 500 post limit. Is it still open because Ming doesn't want to lock a thread started by MarkG?
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
                          I just noticed this thread is well over the 500 post limit. Is it still open because Ming doesn't want to lock a thread started by MarkG?
                          Probably.

I once asked Ming to de-sticky a defunct thread in the PTW DG forum but he refused since Markos had put it up.

Comment

• Good work Ix!
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• He's got a Mr. Potatohead, too!!!

Post number 600.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• More of myself in Vegas.

My friends and I are deciding whether or not to watch a pr0n movie or Rush Hour 2.

We decided to watch Jackie Chan.
                                Attached Files
                                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X