No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it isn't up to me, but if I were an admin and saw people spamming in a thread I had started...
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• There's always one who goes too far...

...And its usually a German.
      A historical fact. Austrians count too

Looks like I've started a trend No surprise. Men want to be me, and women want to be with me...or is that the other way round? No matter...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Quick, someone post a picture before the admins notice all the spam

This is...um...a good reason to keep a constant eye on your camera I guess?
        Attached Files
        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• I didn't realise you knew Nikolai in real life.

Comment

• Nope, not yet anyway. What made you think I did?

(For the reference, the picture got nothing to do with Nikolai, it's just my youngest sister abusing a perfectly innocent camera)

Comment

• bongo knows me, he just hasn't realized it yet.

On a serious note, I'm currently on a trip to Greece(I visited Athens for a day but couldn't see Markos anyplace among the 4 million residents). Expecvt lots of greast pics when I return.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• You know you're an addict when you check your forums on trips abroad

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                  On a serious note, I'm currently on a trip to Greece(I visited Athens for a day but couldn't see Markos anyplace among the 4 million residents). Expecvt lots of greast pics when I return.
                  you were late, i was in athens last week
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• MarkG: if Nikolai da playa is in town, you had better watch out for your female relatives!

Comment

• A pic of my computer. I can't really work this ****ing camera.
                      Attached Files
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• That's not a computer. It's a mac.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                          That's not a computer. It's a mac.
                          That's right. It doesn't break down or get viruses like a normal computer.

And how many people have valve amplification for their computer audio?
                          Last edited by Agathon; May 12, 2006, 08:49.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• And now: Over to what I promised you. We start with the scenery. This is from below the Acropolis:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Looking out from right beneath the Acropolis:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• The entrance:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X