X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the resemblance is striking
    CSPA

Comment

• Maybe DF is a illegitimate son of OP? Datajack Franit Palme!
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Why would he have to be illegitimate? Maybe he is Palme's son and he is just hiding that from us???????
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• If I were his son I'd certainly hide it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            I have the feeling this could be paedophile material but I'm 23 yo

A picture of myself at Friedrichstrasse Bahnhof in Berlin

You've got shrapnel in your eyebrow!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
              Maybe DF is a illegitimate son of OP? Datajack Franit Palme!
              That would mean he is related to Buck Birdseed. Olof Palme was his uncle IIRC...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• No, I think it was further away than that. Like his mother being Palmes cousin or something like that... But it´s a scary thought nonetheless...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Actually I think that was right...it was a parental cousin, not sibling...
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Nonetheless, die Welt ist ein Dorf.

Comment

• und du bist der Trottel
                      CSPA

Comment

• Bilderbuch!!!

PH, did you recognize that station?

Comment

• No, he doesn´t. His nose is way to gentile to start with...

BURN
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
                            Bilderbuch!!!

PH, did you recognize that station?
                            Not from that angle
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• actually that's more like a bridge so it's not easy to tell
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• oh I'll make a double picture thread in offtopic- Berlin and Rhodes (where I am right now)

yeah my parents are rich, throw stuff on me

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X