Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Picture Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run away!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• This is kind of scarry.......
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
        This is kind of scarry.......
        that you don't have a pet rabbit ?
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Well, he does have an avatar that appears to be smuggling bunnies, at least...
          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D
            Well, he does have an avatar that appears to be smuggling bunnies, at least...
            Ooh, and what a sweet bunny she is too
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• I was driving today, and as I passed a military airport I spotted a plane with a small UFO hovering above it.

It turned out to be one of those AWACS surveillance planes. At least that would be the rational explanation.
              Attached Files
              CSPA

Comment

• same plane and ufo
                Attached Files
                CSPA

Comment

• 'tis a conspiracy I tell ya!

Comment

• yes. I can hear those planes circling above my house at night.

anyway, I was driving because I had some business across the border. guess where
                    Attached Files
                    CSPA

Comment

• one of the first shops you see after crossing the border

Judging from the signs, it's a swedish-norwegian-bosnian-albanian butcher shop
                      Attached Files
                      CSPA

Comment

• Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                        going in for the kill
                        Quick! Bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade!
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Gangerolf, you're such a "harry" person.

(for non-Norwegian speakers, nothing to see, move along)
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• If I had been smarter and taken the camera out of the car too, I could have been showing pictures from the great city of Uddevalla.

Luckily I survived and could return to the civilised world about 7 hours later.
                            Attached Files
                            CSPA

Comment

• Harry? Why? Do you see Wunderbaum and furry dice hanging from my rear-view mirror?
                              CSPA

Comment

• As you know, our allknowing former minister Lars Sponheim told us the truth the other year: All who buys Swedish is harry.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X