No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mhmhkay, peace, please. The cats are asleep.
    Attached Files
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
      There's no cheaper class of jokes than those that poke fun at outward-apparent weakness.
      But Provost was ok with it. So why do you care?

After all this is Apolyton, making fun of people is what we do...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
        After all this is Apolyton, making fun of people is what we do...
        Yeah, what he said.
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Yeah get a life will ya !!!

Anyway Nikolai gets plenty of chicks so I dont think he needs to worry about his looks too much
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• maybe thats his secret
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I care for general principle. Bad taste jokes can't be legitimated ex post facto by the targeted person.

Comment

• Everyone makes fun of me. I have the kind of face only a mother could love...and that's only if there is a brown paper bag covering it...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Idiot

Comment

• Oh come on, I'm going to get offended by someone like Agathon. I mean, with looks like that, he's got a bright future in accounting
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Now tell us about that... "cuddly toy"

the "fork"
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I care for general principle. Bad taste jokes can't be legitimated ex post facto by the targeted person.
                        Are you for real, Ecthy? It was a harmless joke. Haven´t you got some other windmills to fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Everyone makes fun of me. I have the kind of face only a mother could love...and that's only if there is a brown paper bag covering it...
                          Move to an uglier community. It worked for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Oh come on, I'm going to get offended by someone like Agathon. I mean, with looks like that, he's got a bright future in accounting
                            Hey, no need to drag accountants down.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Yeah, accountants have it tough enough as it is. They don´t need the extra hassle of being compared to Agathon

Comment

• Zoid - what about your windmills? if you don't agree with me, that's fine. Putting my point into question is not.

If you don't care for this business, go away. Ah I forgot, this is your spam homeland.

Comment

Working...
                                X