Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
    erm... what is that supposed to mean?

are you suggesting jews have big noses, or that my gf has a big nose, or what exactly?
    Does your gf know you have her face plastered (in a rather awkward pose to be honest) as your avatar on Apolyton? If my gf/bf did that for me, I'd be pissed off.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Asher, you are right. Me too.
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• FWIW: I think she looks pretty in that picture, no reason for her to be upset IMHO.

If my g/f posted a flattering pic of me as her avatar on an internet forum I wouldn't mind. Not that any flattering pics of me exist, of course...
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• boris and siro: nope
          pull your boxers and pink thongs out of your arses. it wasn't intended as an insult. quite frankly i think she is nice looking but you must admit both she and i and you, siro, do not have smal noses. in addition, jews having big noses (or at larger than other nationalties) is a stereotype ...i didn't invent it..it just it. like asians being short with small dicks. and nothing is wrong with a small ****, btw. i've been more than pleased with the experiences i had with an ex who was small. if you choose to look at having a large nose as bad, your choice. it only looks bad if you don't wear it well....but i think you do.
          you should know better than to think i'd be insulting you like that.
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Er...

I agree with FP. That was a pretty cool picture when I first saw it in Siro's avatar. I thought it was an image out of a magazine or something similar.

Comment

• Finally

It's been two and-some-ought years and now I can finally post some pics of my friends and myself.

Sorry if this isn't the best pic, it's in Vegas in the hotel room.....I drank a little too much and lost about $40.
              Attached Files
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• The asian version of Elvis?
                Your haircut is very stylish
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Datajack, post a pic of yourself. The Poly gays need to see more suave Italian men!
                  This happens when you don't visit poly for ages and you bump in such posts you'd never expect
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Me and the visiting girlfriend:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ixnay
                      Me and the visiting girlfriend:
                      The addition of an adjective there suggests you have other types of girlfriends.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• So you finally got enough money together. That's great! I trust you're having a good time Ixnay.

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                          So you finally got enough money together. That's great! I trust you're having a good time Ixnay.

That can be taken in soooooo many ways.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                            The asian version of Elvis?
                            Your haircut is very stylish
                            Many ppl here don't have any sideburns so I wanted to be different.

Yeah, my haircut back then looked like a piece of crap. Now I have really short hair all over.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Ixnay your gf is the carbon-copy of Picabo Street

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Hmmm.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X