Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Oh, there's this camp that starts on wednesday.
    A pimping camp?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo

He think you are a spoiled brat just because he didn't get a car his age when he turned 20

You should really get a "MY WORDS ARE BACKED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS" sticker on your bumper
      (maybe they have them in apolyton shop?)
      More like MY WORDS ARE BACKED WITH TEH FORK

Comment

• This thread is Quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
          Luxuskind = luxury child... those that get Mercs as birthday gifts. 20 years of age don't make it a cheap car.
          $1500 divided on my parents and grandpa is not that much for a car. Mercedeses(and other cars) use to cost much more over here.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

And anyway, weren't you 16 yesterday?
            No, that was in 2002.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo

He think you are a spoiled brat just because he didn't get a car his age when he turned 20

You should really get a "MY WORDS ARE BACKED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS" sticker on your bumper
              (maybe they have them in apolyton shop?)
              First I have to find some money for a CD/radio in the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

$1500 divided on my parents and grandpa is not that much for a car. Mercedeses(and other cars) use to cost much more over here.
                I payed $200 and a portable cassette player for my BMW back in ´89

Comment

• Money was more worth in those days me thinks.

Comment

• Yes, and a crappy car was a crappy car back then also... I seem to rember that it only ran on three cylinders and the heater didn´t work. I also think mice had nested in the seats at some point

Comment

• Hehe... But somehow I doubt you Swedes have the same level of taxes on cars that we have.

Comment

• Ah Mercedes. They come with their own cross-hairs to help you mow down those pesky pedestrians!
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• That joke has a beard like... wow!

Comment

• Je ne comprend pas.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I will guess band camp
                              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• I think this thread is drifting...........

Comment

Working...
                                X