• Show
Clear All

• Dickus Longus!

Comment

• Comment

• Are you the Judaean People's Front?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D

If you're from a society that pays more than lip service to spiritual matters, I don't think you can truely 'get' the satire...
          What is that supposed to mean?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
            Are you the Judaean People's Front?
            I think Spikie is part of the People's Judean Front.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
              What is that supposed to mean?
              I think the US and the UK are full of people with the same spiritual depth of the crowds in the movie. Perhaps Norway has a lower ratio of idiots?
              Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• I'm not sure how this affects me, but I can assure you I'm much deeper than those crowds. We sure have our nutcases here btw, but if the impression you get of the situation in the US over here is right(which it probably isn't), we have a much lower ratio.

Comment

• The follow the gourd or the sandal is actually equally applicable to politics as well as religion. Especially in Britain in the 60´s and 70´s when trotskyite groups were popping up everywhere and fighting each other (the amphitheater scene is spot on even today )
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Now now, let's not turn it into a python thread - it might get locked.

Comment

• I'm Brian and so is my Rabbit
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

I think Spikie is part of the People's Judean Front.
                        No, he's from the Judean Popular Peoples' Front......w@nkers!
                        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Or you could just carry on.

Comment

• Right. To steer everyone away from the Python theme here´s a babe pic
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Do you know her?

Comment

• I wish

Comment

Working...
                                X