Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai
    That cute litte rabbit?
    Did you not see the movie, or are you pulling my leg?
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Movie? I'm talking of the pic above!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• *Zoid slaps Nikolai in the head with a particulary large trout for missing an obvious Monty Python reference
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Nothing is obvious in such themes when I only have seen Meaning of Life and Life of Brian, and only once.

BTW, what's so funny with them? Neither LoB nor MoL was particulary funny movies.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Holy Grail was the best of all.

Comment

Nothing is obvious in such themes when I only have seen Meaning of Life and Life of Brian, and only once.
              Ahh, I see. Buy you are very young, you have time to repent.
              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Perhaps, but then the other movies better be much better than the aforementioned.

Comment

Nothing is obvious in such themes when I only have seen Meaning of Life and Life of Brian, and only once.

BTW, what's so funny with them? Neither LoB nor MoL was particulary funny movies.
                  Life of Brian is awesome, Meaning of Life is average. Btw, I thought LoB was banned in Norway?

Comment

• LoB is not banned and hasn't been since the 80s. And no, I don't think it's awesome, not at all. It has it's moments but it's mostly a weird movie with humour that makes you smile, but nothing more.

Comment

• Comment

• What? You want pictures perhaps?

Comment

• The "priest" and his "wife" from the "wedding".
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Just a few of the hilarious scenes...

Comment

BLASPHEMY, he said it again!!!!

Life of Brian is without doubt the cleverest and funniest movie ever made. That is a fact, dear boy
                              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

LoB is not banned and hasn't been since the 80s. And no, I don't think it's awesome, not at all. It has it's moments but it's mostly a weird movie with humour that makes you smile, but nothing more.
                                If you're from a society that pays more than lip service to spiritual matters, I don't think you can truely 'get' the satire...
                                Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Working...
                                X