Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bongo
    Look like a party-boat actually

If you can keep it afloat long enough we can use it for "apolycon scandinavia"
    It was used as a passenger boat up until 2003. Then some schmuck bought it and it sank. Then we bought it...

A floating Apolycon Scandinavia would be sweet. But at the rate the restoration goes it won´t be until 2010...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
      Must be a work boat or galley as there is no way that thing can enter ocean
      We had plans on going to the medieval festival in Visby in 2007. I´m not so sure we´ll make that deadline, and I´m not comfortable crossing the Baltic in that oversized rowing boat

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Yes, I have met him before you know, although it was in a haze of drunkenness and sleep deprivation
        Too right. I've never literally 'lost' time like that before, and it was a really scary experience. Forgetting what you've done is one thing, having one moments consciousness seamlessly flow to another without the intervening several hours in between is quite another.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• What is up with you guys? Did the German beer give you that much of an overkill?

Comment

• Ecthy

Comment

• You know you don´t have any friends when you have to give yourself the thumb up

Comment

• Well, on my school we had this fake wedding the other day, much like the one 3 years ago which I have already posted pics from. Only one of me though, I'm sure you're sorry to hear that. But here it is, my role was that of a sheik:
                Attached Files
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• A pregnant sheik apparantly

Comment

• I beg your pardon?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Another classic from Nikolai.

Comment

• At your service, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                          I beg your pardon?

Comment

• *ahem*

stop the spam please sirs

Comment

• This is the official spam thread.

Comment