No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Did I scare you?
      I could have been one of Kim's goons, you know,
      but I'm just being a plague.
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• no......i just had no idea what you were trying to say
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• ok... I see. Hehe, then you should probably read it once more.

Comment

• i did and i didn't think i was supposed to take you literally.....
            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• no, you weren't either. Don't you like Kim Jung Il and his folks?

Comment

• Shush Plague.

DM you do look a little like your mother................but in one pic you look more like Sirotkinov's gf.

Comment

• *laughs at dr. spike* now i don't know what to believe since other people who looked at that particular picture said i don't look like her at all. and well....i'm no jew....big nose or not.

Comment

• I always thought that females posting their pictures online was a bad idea. Of course, they say that 95% of the women online are really men anyways.

Err...

*Trip banishes that thought from his mind...

DrSpike is right, you do look somewhat simliar to Siro's g/f.

Comment

• Bah. In reality, all 'females' in the internet are hairy men from Texas. He's been stolen pictures from his incest-victims.

Comment

• Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                        *laughs at dr. spike* now i don't know what to believe since other people who looked at that particular picture said i don't look like her at all. and well....i'm no jew....big nose or not.
                        Hehe you don't look much like her really........it's just a coincidence in the order the pics were chosen that the one where your hair looks a little similar is right beneath Sirotkinov's.

Either way, the hairy Texan seems a little further off.

Comment

• ....i'm no jew....big nose or not.

erm... what is that supposed to mean?

are you suggesting jews have big noses, or that my gf has a big nose, or what exactly?

Comment

• And judging from the pics, dm doesn't look like my gf at all.

Comment

• Well, the only major difference I see from the pic you posted first Siro and the one DM posted right afterwards is the hair color.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                                ....i'm no jew....big nose or not.

erm... what is that supposed to mean?

are you suggesting jews have big noses, or that my gf has a big nose, or what exactly?
                                I wonder if DM put salt on her foot before sticking it so far into her mouth...

Siro, I was going to say your gf looks like...well, like YOU, kinda.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X