Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Even has its own human as well.
      The Sherrin Foundation
      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Originally posted by Platypus Rex
        you do number crunch'n kinda stuff for fun OzzyKP ??

crazzzy indeed

wow a beer that has it's own chair
        please note the drain whole
        You know, all it takes is one click to get that list.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• "click"
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• here is a drawing of one
            Attached Files
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• No, not such a click. A click on the replies counter to the right of the thread title.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• DP
                Last edited by Nikolai; March 14, 2006, 06:28.

Comment

• Okay. Just to destroy my reputation and all(what reputation you ask? Bug off.), here's a pic of me and a friend(yes, a FRIEND, I'm very hetrosexual, promise.) during last summer. It was taken during a photospree of all present, the best one being some other friends making some kind of dance or something.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                    You know, all it takes is one click to get that list.
                    Sshh, I uh, counted all 5626 posts by hand. Took me 6 hours, but I am really devoted to you guys so I put in the time.

Now show some respect and give me money!
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Okay. Just to destroy my reputation and all(what reputation you ask? Bug off.), here's a pic of me and a friend(yes, a FRIEND, I'm very hetrosexual, promise.) during last summer. It was taken during a photospree of all present, the best one being some other friends making some kind of dance or something.
                      Aww, how cute When´s the wedding?
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                        even has its on trees
                        Stop posting Paddy, Im trying to get past you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid

Aww, how cute When´s the wedding?
                          Firstly, there's not going to be one.
                          Secondly, we don't have gay marriages in Norway. You have to enter partnership here, that's the closest thing.

Comment

• I´m sure you´ll be happy either way!

Comment

• I'm going to be very happy the day I find the girl of my life, thank you.

Comment

Okay. Just to destroy my reputation and all(what reputation you ask? Bug off.), here's a pic of me and a friend(yes, a FRIEND, I'm very hetrosexual, promise.) during last summer. It was taken during a photospree of all present, the best one being some other friends making some kind of dance or something.

A classic pic. You're a good sport (or just stupid? ) to post it though!

Comment

Working...
                                X