No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher, it almost looks like you're wearing a toupee. Hmmm, anyone good with photoshop?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, I am good with PS.

But I am not so evil that I will pick down the pics here, manipulate them very eroticly ugly, and then post them back.
      Mwuhahaa, it's exactly that I am!
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Asher, it almost looks like you're wearing a toupee. Hmmm, anyone good with photoshop?
        Gee thanks.

It's the result of pseudo-hathair from a toque (or beanie as it's commonly called south of the border), ruffled up a bit to look less dead.

I'm also getting a haircut friday, been putting it off way too long (hate haircuts).
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Boo.
          Attached Files

Comment

• And me with my boyfriend.
            Attached Files

Comment

• My girlfriend

Last edited by Sirotnikov; March 18, 2003, 20:58.

Comment

• My girlfriend (2nd attempt)

Attached Files

Comment

• asher: unfortunately yes, i still work in that grease pit where i make very little money...blarg! btw, you look fine inthe pic. nothing the matter with it.

here's a pic of me and my sister.....you think we look alike?
                  Attached Files
                  "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• i might as well post a whole bunch- me n my rabbit
                    Attached Files
                    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• me n my dog
                      Attached Files

Comment

• me and my aunt frieda mae...my papa's sister and my uncle lee roy's wife..and both are dead...it's just us women...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• these are the most VILE people on the face of the planet....the expression on face is "get me away from these psycho people"...my parents...my jailers...my abusers.....
                          and hopefully you will not say i look like my mother...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• me and my bro
                            Attached Files

Comment

• me and my uncle bruce
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Hi devilmunchkin, I am an official representative of Kim Jung Il.
                                Do you want to play in his latest movie project?

Well, we commies don't care if you want really, we just kidnap you if we need an actress. And uncle bruce is one of our agents there. Heh-heh, now the North Korean regime knows all about you and your family, so beware.
                                My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X