X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just confirms my suspicion!

Comment

• Not much of a lawyer.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Well, when even your own lawyer says you did it you *must* be guilty.

Comment

• Yeah, I see the logic in that.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Dauphin is obviously trying to spread mistrust and confusion. I wonder why...?

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Your muck spreading just serves to confirm your guilt.

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Time for another pic! This is taken on another occation, but still with my cell phone camera.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• me at play..

Dont let markos know this is a Greek Girl
                    Attached Files
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Greek boys ~ and their mum
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I've seen that last pic before.

Comment

• hard to remeber which pics i posted.

Comment

• I do, mostly, if only because I have to schrink most of my pics before I can post them, and I place all schinked pics at the same place. But the first 40 or so of thosem: is lost now, since I reinstalled the computer and only took backup of the "real" pics.:hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                              Time for another pic! This is taken on another occation, but still with my cell phone camera.
                              Hmm, you look happy again.

Comment

• As I've already said, I'm your generally happy guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X