No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are now planning expansion eastwards.
    Is the swedish army still based on defending Jämtland & Härjedalen, which they stole from us?
    Ok, see ya in the field boy!

Here is a joke:
    How do you sink a Swedish submarine?
    - You dive down and knock on the door.

Now I know how a swedish CIV3 underpant-warrior looks like:
    Attached Files
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by UberKruX
      why is that one dude not wearing any pants in the first group pic
      Probably because he was resting on his bed, but wanted to be on the picture. But must our pictures are taken at the evening after a long day, and then many people appear with less clothes.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Did the underpant warrior smoke much marihuana?

Comment

• Rumers say he did that before coming to the army.

They say that's why he's as useless as he is.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• In Norway we used to smoke shït inside the barracks. You guys should do the same, to protest against war between Norway ans Sweden.
            Last edited by ThePlagueRat; March 15, 2003, 11:22.

Comment

• Smoking shït!?! I don't think I want to go to the army...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• It's not recommended either. Refuse service, and spend 3 months in jail. It's more fun, I can promise you!

Comment

• I'll tell you a little secret... I have diabetes, and I've been given information from the doctors, saying that the army don't want me. How unlucky I am...!

And you can refuse service and still don't be punished, if you can prove that you're a pasifist. Not that I am, although I don't like war that much.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• How can you prove you are a pacifist?

Comment

• Don't ask me. I haven't really tried to find out. But I know that you can't just say that you're a pacifist. You have to "show" it some way I guess. Maybe they judge you based on your earlier life?

Comment

• How's "well there have been lots of wars, and I have never fought in one, so I am a pacifist".

Comment

• No problem to refuse Norwegian army duty because of pacifism these days. It was worse during the cold war. In those days you had to be police interrogated for about 6 hours. And still, those who refuse the civil service alternative, usually spends 3 months in jail. However, if you have an illness documented by a doctor, you would get a MUD and you are free to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                            How can you prove you are a pacifist?
                            Good question. One comrade in our medic contigent used to get sick a lot during shooting range duty. He said to his commander that he could not bear arms and that he got sick because he was a pacifist. Same day he got discharged and was free to go.

Comment

• my newest as of 3/6 taken at work...
                              Attached Files
                              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Cool pic dm, do you still work at Denny's?
                                Attached Files
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X