Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zoid
    I´ll give you one. The pic to end all pics!

"What the **** do you want?"
    Looks like a poster for 2001 in the background
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• It is This gives me an idea of "Guess the Poster" competition.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
        * bongo wonders if the time is ripe to post pics of the results of my sons potty training
        A pic of your son on the potty is ok. A pic of his achievements isn´t...

Comment

• Not sure who is scarier, Zoid or Nikolai.

Comment

• I'd say Zoidie. Definately.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Might have mentioned it earlier but it's been snowy lately...

Thanks to friendly neighbours our local "deer-herd" will probably make it through an otherwise hard winter.
              Attached Files
              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                I'd say Zoidie. Definately.

Comment

• I saw a moose today. It was licking a tree. No, I didn't take a picture of it.
                  CSPA

Comment

• You don't have to - we have two artists' renditions of what it might look like in recent pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf
                      I saw a moose today. It was licking a tree. No, I didn't take a picture of it.
                      Lucky you didn´t. Mooses are very sacred to my people. if you take a picture of it we will get very upset and burn down your embassy

Comment

• That sounds like a typical Swede to me... Full of weird habits.

BTW, I just realized I have enough posts on my own to get this thread locked after the 500 post rule...! Thankfully that rule isn't applying here...
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• This thread is as large as 11 ordinary threads! And I hold a honoring 4th place. I might overtake Paddy if I make another 50 or so posts...

Comment

• Paddy doesn't post that much here anymore, contrary to you. I think you have a fair chance. In fact, I think I was way behind him some time, loooooooong ago.

Comment

• I wonder how many posts have made fork related remarks with reference to Nikolai.

Comment

• 45 times according to the search page. But it feels like a whole lot more...

Comment

Working...
                                X