Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dauphin
    Zoid, are the two boats before and after pics of you at the helm?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
      Zoid, are the two boats before and after pics of you at the helm?

Comment

• Me and some friends from school on bowling a week or so ago.
        Attached Files
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I think that girl likes you.

Comment

• Which of them?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• The one (two?) you are forking of course.

Comment

• Oh, them.

Comment

• Looks like you might have forked the guy in front as well though.

Comment

• Hehe... No, he just have a habit of making weird faces on pictures AFAIK.

Comment

• Yeah, a coincidence that the same is true of most people in your pics.

Comment

• they fear what Nikolai would do to them with the fork
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Coincidence? Well, that's one way to put it.

Comment

• I think it´s just that norwegians hasn´t grasped the concept of photographs yet. The grimace because they think their souls will be teared out of their bodies
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• After many months of restraint, that photograph was the straw that broke the camel's back. I've now decided that I hate Nikolai.

It's just not fair
                              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Zoidie: That's an.......interesting theory.

Aqua: You hate me?P That's not nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X