No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I dont like Religion so to speak but do Love my Lord and yes sometimes do things I shouldnt. I feel bad when I do wrong but no God doesnt make me feel bad.
    He actuallu make me feel good

Dont know why anyone would say God makes em feel bad
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Of course there´s a difference between different parts of Christianity. Catholicism being more "judging" and more willing to put the fear of God in people so to speak. I don´t mind religion as long as it doesn´t force people to do things they don´t want to. Or forbid things because it´s "wrong" (birth control, abortion, homosexuality, etc).
      Last edited by Zoid; February 12, 2006, 17:19.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
        Of course there´s a difference between different parts of Christianity. Catholicism being more "judging" and more willing to put the fear of God in people so to speak. I don´t mind religion as long as it doesn´t force people to do things they don´t want to. Or forbid things because it´s "wrong" (birth control, abortion, homosexuality, etc) Are you catholic GT? If you don´t mind me asking?
        Christian..not "right wing" or extremist, fundamentalist nor Bible Thumper but just a Christian , forgiven of my sins through the blood of Jesus, still a sinner but saved my grace through the gift of God, his Son on Calvary paid the price for my sins.

I dont beat people up who sin, I sin too and should and wish I didnt

I Love my Lord and God said to Love the sinner and he loves me so I love all

Hope this helps to understand I dont want to come across as "Holy-than-thou" but merely stating I am saved by the Blood of Jesus

Comment

• Don't turn Nikolai's babe thread into a theological discussion!

Comment

• You seem like a fairly moderate and down to earth christian, GT

Spikie, sorry

Comment

• Re: Picture Thread

Originally posted by MarkG
              to be used only as a means of posting pictures

no comments please!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Good said Gramps! I agree wholeheartily. When that is said, please return to pic discussion. Oh, and where did you ever get the idea that all the girls on my school are Christian? I'd estimate 10% of the pupils here are that, and the people on the last two pics are not, except me of course.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yeah but the best pics are from 'Christian' Camp.

Comment

• Oh, you know how it is...
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Don't turn Nikolai's babe thread into a discussion! thread
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                        Good said Gramps! I agree wholeheartily. When that is said, please return to pic discussion. Oh, and where did you ever get the idea that all the girls on my school are Christian? I'd estimate 10% of the pupils here are that, and the people on the last two pics are not, except me of course.
                        Oh, I thought you went to some christian school, I must´ve confused this with all those camps you go to

Comment

• Josie and the Dog (Josie is the one on the Right... uh viewers right)
                          Attached Files
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

• What a cute wolf. And baby. But what did you think of when you placed the stool so unsecure?

Comment

• That's strapped on there really good and tight, it ain't budging unless the chair goes too. The strapes are hard to see at that angle
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Good to know you're a somewhat responsible man.

Comment

Working...
                                X