Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah! Semantics!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Very well! Let's divert.....did I say that aloud?

Ahem! Let's take a look at another pic from Nikolai's (now) famous "high school's over party".
      Attached Files
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Must. Resist. Providing. Caption.

Phew, it was touch and go for a while there, but I made it.

Comment

• More pictures!

I'm running out of good pictures, so until I take more you get:

Me in China (again) and:

More kangaroos by our tennis court.

More pictures!
          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
            Must. Resist. Providing. Caption.

Phew, it was touch and go for a while there, but I made it.
            Touch and go? Dirty bastard, she probably isn't even over 18!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• At that time, she was either 19 or nearly so. Anyway, I'd never let Spikie near her of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Touch and go? Dirty bastard, she probably isn't even over 18!
                This is a family site Burns - I'll thank you to keep it clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                  At that time, she was either 19 or nearly so. Anyway, I'd never let Spikie near her of course.
                  Naturally - you'd want her all to yourself.

Comment

• She's not available on the market anyhow Spike. And I don't think we'd fit together.

Comment

• Why not? Is she missing some vital equipment?
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

She's not available on the market anyhow Spike. And I don't think we'd fit together.
                        You think of women as some object to be traded in the marketplace? I'm appalled.

Comment

• Now, you just know exactly how to twist any remark I make into something else, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                            Why not? Is she missing some vital equipment?
                            You gays seem to have no limit on your dirty minds...

(There's something wrong with the spelling I think. Nah, must only be me feeling that way.)

Comment

Now, you just know exactly how to twist any remark I make into something else, don't you?
                              I don't need to twist at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

You think of women as some object to be traded in the marketplace? I'm appalled.
                                I told you he was a pimp! This thread here's his catalogue!

Comment

Working...
                                X