Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at least I generated some discussion

Rommel explained it most eloquently.....Dauphin and Axxaer of course being Ozzies, understood it even better

As for poor old Doc Zoidberg, well all I can say is that "superfluous nitpicking" is rather eloquent also, if sadly lacking in anything remotely approaching accuracy

But getting back to Nikolai's original picture......if you look closely, you may agree that there once was a guy on the left......he pissed on the wall and walked away just before the picture was taken

.....which seems to be what the guy in the middle is doing....

.....unless he's playing with his fork
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Hey, I´m not poor...or old for that matter And I stand by my earlier (IMO exceedingly poignant) statement!
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
        Rommel explained it most eloquently.....Dauphin and Axxaer of course being Ozzies, understood it even better
        That's funny, last time I checked he only lived 5 miles from here, and spoke like he lived 5 miles from here too
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Where is "here"? Your location appears to be "The Guild of Emperors" and you have no flag...
          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• "Here", in this case, being England, where both PH and Dauphin live.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• South East London/Kent...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                "Here", in this case, being England, where both PH and Dauphin live.
                Sorry, my mistake. I was fooled by Dauphin's flag, which for some inexplicable reason implied he is Australian

(Though I guess that explains why he sends his turns to me at 3:25am every morning )
                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• He can't be Australian - he uses long words and everything.

Comment

• I'm not seeing pictures dammit The last thing we got was some fruity tart and not the kind I want to see!
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• What kind do you want to see? Mine?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• He was talking about yours.

Comment

• My best friend, still in the middle...
                          Attached Files
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Someone's pinched the top of his hat
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• It's not a hat. It's...directly translated, an ear warmer. Dunno what it's called in English.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                                He can't be Australian - he uses long words and everything.
                                Hey! That guy say bad thing of us!
                                "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                                Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X