• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and the more 'popular' ones...
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
      I must have missed something too.
      I believe Aqua is stating his opinion that your use of descriptive language was redundantly lavish and profuse, to the point of superfluous extravagance...

Comment

• Yeah, there's a lot of that going around.

Comment

• Rommel, bought a new dictionary have we?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Its called a thesaurus.

Comment

• Rommel- is that a snack or a meal ?

dont care to know about the oil

man on the left
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Rommel,

Edit: seems like : tongue : is lost again...

Comment

• That would be my housemate's junkfood, which I'd never put in my stomach except that I opened a package for the picture and had to dispose of the evidence...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D

I believe Aqua is stating his opinion that your use of descriptive language was redundantly lavish and profuse, to the point of superfluous extravagance...
                    Care to translate that into common English? I don't have the time to check the dictionary right now. But it didn't sound very nice?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Simply: Saying 'middle' was redundant.

Expanding: Of course you meant middle of the picture, but it read as if you were saying he was the one in middle of the group of people, of which he was the only one, which causes the redundant overuse of descriptive words with regard to who your friend was.

Finally, it was a joke.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Meh, I´ve seen better jokes. It´s not even a joke, really. Just superfluous nitpicking...

Comment

• It was meant to be a throwaway comment but had to be explained because you don't seem to appreciate sarcasm, it wasn't meant to be a joke or nitpicking.
                          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• I appreciate sarcasm as much as the next man, I also appreciate +1´s... So keep it coming.

Comment

DELETED

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                              Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• Change your mind Axxaer?

Comment

Working...
                                X