Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Ok, I thought you meant the guy with the curly hair...
    Me too. The nerdy one.

Comment

• I was thinking of the curly one in front, standing up.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Oh, well there's really no way to tell from the photo since everyone in it is probably just as likely to be on this site, but I'm the one sitting down on the right (amongst the luggage). I also have curly hair but you might not be able to tell that well from the photo.
        "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
        Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
          I was thinking of the curly one in front, standing up.
          Yes, that's the one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axxaer
            Oh, well there's really no way to tell from the photo since everyone in it is probably just as likely to be on this site, but I'm the one sitting down on the right (amongst the luggage). I also have curly hair but you might not be able to tell that well from the photo.
            You should have admitted that from the start. Our speculations were much worse.

Comment

• Yeah, but it gave us a lot of tasty +1´s

Comment

• It's always fun to see people guess something like that. And I also find it highly amusing that Dr Zoidberg said that the one in the beige jacket looks like an accountant because it was actually on that very trip that he got really pissed off at one of the girls who said he looks like a '30 year-old business-man'.

Looking back though, I ask myself: 'Why was I wearing sunglasses in an airport?'

Anyway its just ticked over to midnight here and I need to be up before noon tomorrow so I'll be off now!
                "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

You should have admitted that from the start. Our speculations were much worse.
                  I can affirm this, DrSpike is known for it.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axxaer
                    It's always fun to see people guess something like that. And I also find it highly amusing that Dr Zoidberg said that the one in the beige jacket looks like an accountant because it was actually on that very trip that he got really pissed off at one of the girls who said he looks like a '30 year-old business-man'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

I can affirm this, DrSpike is known for it.
                      I'm sure I do not know what you mean.

Comment

• okay I'll post one more picture of myself. I usually don't like to do this, because I'm so ugly. But oh well.

This was taken from the top of fortification hill in the Lake Mead area. It's a short easy hike, as the mountains aren't very big in this area (compared to the spring mountains). Only 1150 feet elevation gain. And it was 66 degrees up there! I wore shorts. Though I did have a light jacket when the cool breeze was blowing. As it was 50 degrees F (10 C) when I started that morning. Yes it's great winter time weather. We haven't had a cold winter in like 5 years. This picture was taken on 12-27-05.

And that's the Hoover dam to the right of my left arm.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• You´re worrying too much, Dis. I´ve seen uglier guys

Comment

• thanks... I think.

Comment

• Not many mind you
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I'm sure I do not know what you mean.
                                I'm sure you don't.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X