No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• bongo, really?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
        Bullseye!

Exactly what we sung
        Cruel and unusual punishment... What for, if one may ask?
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• It probably was directed towards his boss...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Hello mates!!! Merry Christmas to you all!
            Here my pics. First the pre-XMAS moments...

A nice and little canape service for my family (Dad, Mom on black, Grandmother, Grandfather and Aunt)

My dads opening one of my gifts for them. This one was a big surprise. They love Marinas (paintings with naval design, specially wild sea). My dad was literally on shock so he decided to put it on that very same night. We moved the old painting to put the new one. I helped him as you can see... I'm the goofy fellow with jockey.

and there it is...

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Merry Christmas to you all at Apolyton.

Now it's time to settle down and watch the Boxing Day Test Match!!!!!!
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Here's a few pic's with descriptions underneath:

This is my room at boarding school. There were actually 6 computers in there but one is hidden from the camera. The desktop is mine and laptops are my friends'. If you look real close you may see that I'm not that great at Warcraft

This is my hand. (I got bored in class, ok?)

Me on a school trip to China (in amongst the luggage).

A huge buddha.

Believe it or not, I took her to our school formal last year.

A LAN from a few years ago. I'm not in this pic (no, I'm not left-handed) as there were several rooms of computers (at least a dozen computers all up).

...Interpret this how you will

One of best friend's after shooting his first rabbit.

My cats rule!

And that's about all my interesting pic's for now if you aren't all by now...
                Last edited by Axxaer; January 2, 2006, 08:02.
                "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• You could have posted at least one that was definitively of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axxaer
                    Here's a few pic's with descriptions underneath:

Me on a school trip to China. (Surprisingly, I'm not the one who looks like a huge nerd. And no I'm not telling you which one I am, speculate all you will)
                    I´m guessing you´re the one in the middle (beige jacket). The one that looks like an accountant

Comment

• That should shame him into telling us the real answer. Good job.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                          I´m guessing you´re the one in the middle (beige jacket). The one that looks like an accountant
                          Originally posted by me
                          Surprisingly, I'm not the one who looks like a huge nerd.
                          That was the one I meant!

Anyway, while I'm here, I'll give you a pic that is actually me:

That's me playing badminton last year. I won. 15-4 15-6. This year I am Captain of Badminton! (a.k.a. King Nerd / King of the Asians)

*Also, I just realised that because I resized the first image you can't actually read the laptop screen. Well the point was that my name was the red one so I came second last out of 4 players (the last one is the computer player).
                          Last edited by Axxaer; January 2, 2006, 06:42.
                          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by Axxaer

That was the one I meant!
                            Ok, I thought you meant the guy with the curly hair...

Comment

• Or is he more of a geek than a nerd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                                Ok, I thought you meant the guy with the curly hair...
                                Wait a sec... there's 2 people with curly hair in that pic!

Oh and also my whole Chinese class are nerds so I guess I can't really say who looks more like one than another.

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X