Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Modo44

Note also that we do not see Nikolai's right hand. Where could it be?
    I'll thank you not to lower the tone good sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
      Behind her back?

Wait...!
      Quoted for truth!
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Hmmm....
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• -12°C isn't exactly record breaking but it's at least a sure sign winter is here
          Attached Files
          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Lucky you... Here in Bergen it's just above zero, and the lovely snow is melting away JUST BEFORE CHISTMAS...!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• At least you get snow.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• No, because tomorrow it'll start raining, and it won't stop before over Christmas... Therefore it'll melt.

Comment

• -12! That must be annoying on the way to work in the morning.

Comment

• -12 is nothing. Where I lived when I was younger, it often was -15 and -20. Anyone remembering the winter olympics in Lillehammer? And that's nothing, try visiting northern Norway in the winter.

Comment

• My current GF and her sons ...
                      Attached Files
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                        -12! That must be annoying on the way to work in the morning.
                        Nah, no big deal. Our cars, clothes, houses etc are made to handle it

Had below -30 a couple of years ago, then I got to test the "throw a cup of boiling water in the air during extremely low temperatures"-trick.

Cool(!) trick, try it if you ever get the change, the water vaporize almost instantly. A big WOOOFF and all you got left is a cloud the size of a cow...

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo

Nah, no big deal. Our cars, clothes, houses etc are made to handle it

Had below -30 a couple of years ago, then I got to test the "throw a cup of boiling water in the air during extremely low temperatures"-trick.

Cool(!) trick, try it if you ever get the change, the water vaporize almost instantly. A big WOOOFF and all you got left is a cloud the size of a cow...
                          I am almost certain I will never get to test this.

Comment

• Somehow, neither do I.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I would like to have an opportunity to test that. Allthough I don´t like the cold that much it´s pretty frustrating to never ever have a real winter. In Gothenburg it´s always damp and windy and snow is more of an exception than a rule. I´d like the winter to come in October/November and end in March, at least then you know what to expect.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I have seen the trick on TV a few times, performed in places like siberia and the south pole under temperatures as low as -50°C (now, THAT'S cold)

I got to test it twice, the first time at -32°C, the second time at -27°C. There must be a line somewhere between -25°C and -30°C as the the second try was a disappointment compared to the first. Air humidity may play a role as well.

I'll remember a camera if it ever happen again

Comment

Working...
                                X