Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes.

Comment

• Only for you, my dear Spike: A picture of two girls on my current school!
      Attached Files
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
        Yes.
        How old is she? BTW, is she always so nicely dressed, or were you going to some birthday party with her? I seldom see such an expression in the face of my youngest sister together with such fine and clean clorthes except when she's going to such a thing.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
          Only for you, my dear Spike: A picture of two girls on my current school!

I don't think one fork is sufficient to produce the expression of the one on the right. You must have developed multiple forking techniques.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

How old is she? BTW, is she always so nicely dressed, or were you going to some birthday party with her? I seldom see such an expression in the face of my youngest sister together with such fine and clean clorthes except when she's going to such a thing.
            She's four. That was her Halloween costume, where she went as "Best Actress". More pics here: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=144782

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I don't think one fork is sufficient to produce the expression of the one on the right. You must have developed multiple forking techniques.
              But why of course! Innovation is as important in this field as in any other!

Comment

• You are a very good sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Alas, if you saw the need for branding as clearly as I did you might have even made the jump to introducing the terminology itself.

But never mind, you played an important part too.
                  Terminology is unimportant, the art speaks for itself. A rose by any other name 'n' all that.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• But you didn't even know there was anything there until I explained it to you.

Comment

• JohnT, your daughter is beautiful! What a proud dad you are
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• True, there´s certainly some good genes around here.
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Obligatory joke that JohnT must have married well.

Comment

• My wife is quite lovely (no pics by request - to verify, come to the Con) with an odd heritage... her mother looked just like Marilyn Monroe, and her father looked a hell of a lot like Frank Sinatra (it was because of Dad's look-a-like that Mom got attracted to him in the first place, being a big Frankie fan and all that).

Comment

• Anyway, don't be deceived by her sweet appearance - Sophie has mad karate skillz:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• That should spare you some troubles/fears during her upbringing.

Comment

Working...
                                X