Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dauphin
    One must ask where you put your right hand to get that facial expression out of her. But then you knew someone would make such a comment, so I will not be the one to ask.
    Sorry. This is the first time the comments that ultimately became the fork joke, surfaced, by Dauphin. You joined in 2 post later, after my first attempt ever to stop the snowball. Shortly thereafter, after an intense session of Inquisition, GeoModder made the first fork remark ever.

But I do wonder what happened with the fork after the picture was taken... to be more precise, where it landed...

So, who do you want to get for me? Yourself, Dauphin or GeoModder? Knowing you it probably will be Dauphin.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I actually thought it was me. Glad to see I was an innocent bystander.

Comment

• I too thought so, as you might have noticed. But innocent, you? No way!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I was lead by the evil Dauphin and Geomodder.

Comment

• so easily lead.... so easily
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• I agree. I definately agree.

Comment

• Like a lamb to the slaughterhouse.

Comment

• Oh, no! Another pic from the "wedding"!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hey, you know I start all the good stuff. I even started the metaspam phenomenon.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Nikolai 'da playa' is fobbing us off with repeats a lot lately. I guess he is not a playa any more..........living off past forking glories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                        Hey, you know I start all the good stuff. I even started the metaspam phenomenon.
                        Alas, if you saw the need for branding as clearly as I did you might have even made the jump to introducing the terminology itself.

But never mind, you played an important part too.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                            Nikolai 'da playa' is fobbing us off with repeats a lot lately. I guess he is not a playa any more..........living off past forking glories.
                            Actually, what I'm doing is posting what I didn't post before. I started in the middle of what I had of pictures. But I could of course go back to the current pictures, I just thought I'd share my rich experiences with the crowd.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• JohnT: Your daughter? So cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X