• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Skanky.

so true...so true...
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Be grateful. A picture in that particular room could have been so much worse.
      Was just having a bite to eat...........thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
        But guys, I know what a baguette is. But there's no baguette in that picture.
        Clearly it's un pain ordinaire - it's too thick to be a baguette.

Comment

• No baguette in there, true. Looks more like a Frikadelle

Comment

• Guys, the only thing I see in that picture, that can possibly be what you talk of, is the girl's arm.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Nikolai appeared on the New England Journal of Medicine today. Some woman had this xray taken.

Attached Files

Comment

• The Nikolai Fork Treatment is becoming a Poly classic!
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Nik and his forks do get around.
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• What is the world coming to...? I explicity told her not to try those weird ideas she had...! It's not the proper way of the fork I said. But did she listen? It seems not...
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

The Nikolai Fork Treatment is becoming a Poly classic!
                        Yeah, soon I'll be so famous that people will travel half the world just to get a look of me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Nick
                          Nikolai appeared on the New England Journal of Medicine today. Some woman had this xray taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Yeah, soon I'll be so famous that people will travel half the world just to get a look of me...
                            Well I think you should find out who started this nonsense. I'll get him for you.

Comment

• Well, it'll be hard to find out, but I think it started with some camp jokes, and you certainly was a great part of both.

Comment

• How dare you accuse me!

Comment

Working...
                                X