Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai
    Zoid, are you calling me a spammer? It's Paddy and Spikie you're comparing me with!
    Calling you a spammer? Never! I´m chocked sir, really...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

No, girls are fine for me. Without meaning any harm of offence to the gays out there, I find the thought of men laying with men somewhat uncomforting.
      Good for you you ain´t a catholic altar boy then

Comment

No, girls are fine for me. Without meaning any harm of offence to the gays out there, I find the thought of men laying with men somewhat uncomforting.
        So sig. material.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Good for you you ain´t a catholic altar boy then
          Now now... I don't think it was that normal, even in the land of the free.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

So sig. material.
            Oh? How come?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Now now... I don't think it was that normal, even in the land of the free.
              Apparently there have been cases in almost every country with a strong catholic church. It must have something to do with the celibacy and misogyny of catholic priests...

Comment

• That was a depressing last post. Here´s a funny picture instead to liven up the mood.
                Attached Files

Comment

• A guy on my school.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• BTW, it wasn't me. It might have been the girl sitting together with him though...

Comment

• Nikolai is moving on to even more strange fetishes. Where will it end............where will it end.

Comment

• Coke is it!
                        Attached Files
                        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• or....
                          Attached Files

Comment

• maybe not?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Definitively not!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• But are you sure you act like a good parent when you "feed" your child with coke?

Comment

Working...
                                X