X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and there's the DrSpike we all know!
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• And here I was waiting for him to help Nikolai out with his grammar...
      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Nikolai at work

Nik as the forker.
        Attached Files
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D
          And here I was waiting for him to help Nikolai out with his grammar...
          My grammar? *goes back checking*

EDIT: I guess it has something to do with school, me, girl and piccolo. That sentence sounded weird now that I look at what I wrote again. So, what did I really say?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• SG:
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
              I guess it has something to do with school, me, girl and piccolo. That sentence sounded weird now that I look at what I wrote again. So, what did I really say?
              Something about transgender issues and a preference for small musical intruments over forks...
              Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• My oh my!

Comment

• 1) start the evening with beer.

2) then drink some more till ye're completely knackered

I'm the one top-left
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• weird... it doesn't work
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

• It works if you copy the links and paste them into another window... Incredible long names btw!

BTW, that last pic.......let's say I'm glad I'm not the one in the middle...

Comment

• What links?

Comment

• You need glasses, old man?

Comment

• Young 'uns today, no respect for their betters.

Comment

• now how about this...

and

Comment

Working...
                              X