Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
    Your best friends looks dismayed at whatever he's holding. It's a strange picture -- you are so happy, he is so unsettled.

Is that a package of plastic forks? That would actually explain a few things.
    I get it now, the guy on the left is the mastermind behind the forking antics. He looks like he just came up with something *really* cunning.

Comment

• superfork !

the world wont be the same
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I get it now, the guy on the left is the mastermind behind the forking antics. He looks like he just came up with something *really* cunning.
        Nono, he might have some trixks on his own, but the mastermind? Don't make me laugh...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• ah... now I get it.

The friend on the left just came up with a cunning plan involving battery powered sporks.

Yes...that....makes....sense....
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• He indeed did, but nufortunately it didn't work satisfactory...
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• We had a party last night

Trying to get some sense from the rag man.
              Attached Files
              The Sherrin Foundation
              Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• What? You've converted to nomadic Islam?

Comment

• Scarey man no camel.
                  Attached Files
                  The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                    What? You've converted to nomadic Islam?
                    Not likely.
                    Attached Files
                    The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Scarey man was supposed to bring his Babe, but they came on her stick.
                      Attached Files
                      The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• even the miniatures were playing up.
                        Attached Files
                        The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• We evicted Paddy to the babies room, so we could have a dance floor.
                          Attached Files
                          The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Why do I get the impression there's halloween or something where you live? Loved that last pic!

Comment

• Our Air Hostesses.
                              Attached Files
                              The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                Why do I get the impression there's halloween or something where you live? Loved that last pic!
                                Any excuse here for a party.

Poor old Bones, had to sit alot, had no body to dance with.
                                Attached Files
                                The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Working...
                                X