-- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• those hands are stunt doubles

notice the dark back drop ...
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• I doubt there is anyone on this site with a collection of photos that can match Nikolai's for pure amusement.

I'm not even going to make a crack about this one - it would just be too easy, or get me banned.

Comment

• I may have to sweep through the thread one more time for a part 2 to "Nikolai da Playa"

I can't believe this all goes on at a "Christian Camp"
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Last edited by Kuciwalker; October 17, 2005, 21:14.

Comment

• You look different somehow...
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Migt be because it's four years ago.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I doubt there is anyone on this site with a collection of photos that can match Nikolai's for pure amusement.

I'm not even going to make a crack about this one - it would just be too easy, or get me banned.
                  I serve to please, good Sir! And of course, we don't want to see you banned, so just sit down and breath slowly...
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                    I may have to sweep through the thread one more time for a part 2 to "Nikolai da Playa"

I can't believe this all goes on at a "Christian Camp"
                    Do that.

Oh, and what are you implying with the last remark? Nothing wrong has been done on any of these camps as far as I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

I serve to please, good Sir! And of course, we don't want to see you banned, so just sit down and breath slowly...
                      Uncharacteristically, I managed to keep my smartass remarks to myself.

Comment

• Funny, how do you do it?

Comment

• With great difficulty.

Comment

• Dinner is on

Food is what I need.
                            Attached Files
                            The Sherrin Foundation
                            Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Mexican Laugh Off

Still not sure who won.
                              Attached Files
                              The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• The grow up so fast. Both of them
                                Attached Files
                                The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Working...
                                X