No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, look at her. Are those black tears real ?
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• lol..no...they were gems that i stuck on..i think they were red, but they just came out that way when i scanned the picture
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Ok, they looked kinda cute anyway...
        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Oooh, raow....
          "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

• We need more shirtless guys. This thread isn't gay enough

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
              We need more shirtless guys. This thread isn't gay enough
              Will this do?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Evil.

Comment

• hahaha
                  CSPA

Comment

• Yaah... it's Kass...

Originally posted by red_jon
                    We need more shirtless guys. This thread isn't gay enough
                    Sorry.
                    Attached Files
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

Will this do?

Nice tits.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Kass, cheer up mate.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• SD, I get that often. I suppose the whole "I'm eternally pissed off" thing goes with the age.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• nope, it stays forever.....(not smiley() is seen, because none was added)
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
                              Nope, it's my 'They'll never find your corpse" glance
                              sorry rj, but i vote kass the best "they'll never find your corpse" glance thus far

Comment

• Originally posted by TKG

sorry rj, but i vote kass the best "they'll never find your corpse" glance thus far

Yep, the glasses and the hair just make it perfect.
                                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
                                X