No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure no one would associate that pic with illegal substances.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
      I'm sure no one would associate that pic with illegal substances.
      It wasn't meant to. I posted that pic to remind all our younger visitors that, whatever you do, don't forget to eat healthy...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

• I hope I am as cool as Hueij when I am as old as he is
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I can just see you wearing a Jesus shirt and eating manneken pis in the future..
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij
            Despite the abuse of miscellaneous (sp?) legal and illegal substances I didn't forget to eat healthy meals
            Dude, that pic makes me feel slightly disturbed. You seem oddly disjointed...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Maybe he's insulting the person behind.

Comment

• Guys, I thought you'd like a flashback! This is me and two friends in a pic taken on my first camp, autumn 2001! Man, has we changed since then! And it's only four years...
                Attached Files
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Where's your right arm? I see the ways of the fork were with you even 4 years ago.

Comment

• Oh, it's an old and honourable skill, which takes long time to learn and develop.:nods: I was merely a novice at the time! As you can see, part of my right arm is visible, no good!
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• back then, little Nikolai hadn't graduated to the fork, he was using the ...
                      Attached Files
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• No, I think he's pulling the hair of the girl on the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                          No, I think he's pulling the hair of the girl on the left.
                          Not quite it.

Comment

• Is that his arm on the far left of the pic?

Comment

• if so, he's painting his fingernails silver
                              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                                Is that his arm on the far left of the pic?
                                That belongs to the girl in the middle. My is clearly visible behind her left hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X