• Show
Clear All

• Unlike me: Spiffor was sure I'm around 15
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
      man, so you registered when you were 10?

damn....

btw, you sound very mature - wtg
      That's about right. I was lurking for a couple years before I signed up, trying to understand how these "forum" things worked. I've known 'Poly for almost half of my life.

Comment

• Ok, that's slightly disturbing. I thought me starting to post here at 15 is too early.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I started posting here in October 2000. Then I was 14,5 years old, and I think it was a good time to start.

Anyhow, here's a pic for you to chew on. Me and a girl on my school, same day as the last one.
          Attached Files
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Is that a campground there, Nikolai? I hope you brought disposable forks.
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Cheers
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                Is that a campground there, Nikolai? I hope you brought disposable forks.
                A camp? Well, actually yes and no. The school I'm going on is a (checks dictionary) boarding school.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• unlike my school, which was just a boring school
                  The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

• With no forking activities.

Comment

• You know, on this school, we get free access to both forks and knives all day in our combined dining and living room...

Comment

• Disgusting.

Comment

• He didn't say "combined dining and bedroom"

Now THAT would be disgusting.
                          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• No, thank goodness! That wouldn't be good if you were to know! Ermm... I mean... That is.... Forget you heard anything, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                              No, thank goodness! That wouldn't be good if you were to know! Ermm... I mean... That is.... Forget you heard anything, right?
                              No way. This gets posted, so you do not change anything.

She is cute, by the way.
                              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• where does one go for advanced forking?
                                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X