• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I expect from a free camera

heres a new one of me anyway

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• I found myself a new favorite T-shirt this summer, in a shop in old town Alcudia, Mallorca. Very apt for my fishing trip to Saltstraumen, Norway a few weeks later.
      Attached Files
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
        I found myself a new favorite T-shirt this summer, in a shop in old town Alcudia, Mallorca.
        It seems my parents bought me a similar one this year.

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

It's a racist name for Jews.
        Does it have any meaning?
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• Yes. Jew.

Comment

• "To borrow from Leo Rosten's The Joys of Yiddish, "The word '****' was born on Ellis Island, when Jewish immigrants who were illiterate (or could not use Roman-English letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,' refused -- and instead made a circle. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is ****l (pronounced KY - kel), and for 'little circle,' ****leh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a ****l or ****leh or ****e or, finally and succinctly, ****."

This is consistent with what I've been told by both the German and Russian Jewish sides of my family.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
              "To borrow from Leo Rosten's The Joys of Yiddish, "The word '****' was born on Ellis Island, when Jewish immigrants who were illiterate (or could not use Roman-English letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,' refused -- and instead made a circle. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is ****l (pronounced KY - kel), and for 'little circle,' ****leh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a ****l or ****leh or ****e or, finally and succinctly, ****."

This is consistent with what I've been told by both the German and Russian Jewish sides of my family.
              Although I'm pretty sure this is true, it's still very offensive.

Comment

• Sorry, I wasn;t more explicit... it wasn't really the inspectors that started it, it was the other German Ashkenazi Jews that had been here longer.

Nothing like insulting your own.

Back to pictures now, I think. Um, well, I don;t have any pictures for the following, but use your imagination:

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• Some people need to get laid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
                    "To borrow from Leo Rosten's The Joys of Yiddish, "The word '****' was born on Ellis Island, when Jewish immigrants who were illiterate (or could not use Roman-English letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,' refused -- and instead made a circle. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is ****l (pronounced KY - kel), and for 'little circle,' ****leh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a ****l or ****leh or ****e or, finally and succinctly, ****."

Thank You. Why they refused to sign it with X?
                    Because it's similar to cross?
                    Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                      Thank You. Why they refused to sign it with X?
                      Because it's similar to cross?
                      Ya got me there... I have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                        Although I'm pretty sure this is true, it's still very offensive.

Who asked your opinion, ****?
                        Last edited by Kuciwalker; September 10, 2005, 20:06.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
                          Some people need to get laid.
                          Nuke is 13.

Comment

• He really is. I didn't know there are people so young here.
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                              He really is. I didn't know there are people so young here.
                              I believe I'm the youngest person who's active.

Comment

• man, so you registered when you were 10?

damn....

btw, you sound very mature - wtg
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X