Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hobbes
    My God, Asher! The webcam makes you look like a child! You look like a jock there, dude. And, thanks, Ethan Hawke is my favourite actor.

I've never been called a jock before but I guess I'll take it as a compliment.

ixnay: Cool, you look quite a bit different from that older pic you posted. You look less like an engineering student in this one.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Hobbes is cute as ever. Who's Ethan Hawke?

Comment

• Mission Impossible 2...
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
          Hobbes is cute as ever. Who's Ethan Hawke?
          An actor...got his start in Dead Poets Society.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

An actor...got his start in Dead Poets Society.

Actually, he got his start in:

Science Fiction/Fantasy
            This adventurous space tale stars Ethan Hawke, in his film debut at the age of 14, and young star River Phoenix as misfit best friends whose dreams of space travel become a reality when they create an interplanetary spacecraft in their homemade laboratory. Ben Crandall (Hawke) is a young visionary who dreams of space travel while watching late-night B monster movies, pouring over comic books, and playing Galaga in the confines of his bedroom. But one night he has a vivid dream of flying over a space-like circuit board and shares his visions with his best friend Wolfgang (Phoenix), a young scientific genius who is able to translate his dreams into a complex computer program that actually works. With the help of their new friend (Jason Presson), they create a homemade spacecraft and embark on a secret adventure to another galaxy where they find that things are not always as different as they seem. EXPLORERS features highly imaginative special effects and entertaining space creations from George Lucas' Industrial Light and Magic.
            MPAA Rating: PG.
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Ah, okay.
              First "movie of note" being Dead Poets Society then.

Comment

Ah, okay.
                First "movie of note" being Dead Poets Society then.
                Sad part is, after reading the blurb.....I remember this movie!!!! Although I didn't know that Ethan and River were in it.

Ethan Hawke was also in one of my favorite movies: Mystery Date.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I think this is the first non-webcam pic of me.

Unfortunately I had red-eye in it from the flash, and I used the camera's software to remove it and all it did was make my eyes look vacant and black, which is somewhat scary.

Hot!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Ixy is looking good, too! Grrrrrrowl.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Flee.

Comment

• Hm. Found this (5-month-)old pic somewhere...

Hot night, summer in the city... ...ahh how I miss the summer
                            Attached Files
                            You make my life and times
                            A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

• ah! the vanity!

Attached Files
                              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Working...
                              X