Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoyah! Tiss me, folks.
    Attached Files
    "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

• You're looking less like Tom Cruise and more like Ethan Hawke now.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• The people at my welcome thread made me post piccies. Well, here they be:

Dec 2001 - this was actually a display car that I jumped into (the guy behind me is my sister's boyfriend)

early Nov 2002 - Two out of 20 pictures for my website -.-

late Nov 2002 - extreme close up!!! x_x It's kind of scary, but I like it!

And here's a fun picture I just made, of the bottom half of my face. I took that picture a few hours ago.

I hope that was enough proof that I am indeed a woman, and that I didn't steal some random girl's photos off the 'net.
        To nie jest koniec swiata...
        [K-R-Y-S-I-A]

Comment

• As to quote my fellow poster here: Nice lips!

And wellcome...
          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• Dziekuje bardzo! Thank you very much! =)
            [K-R-Y-S-I-A]

Comment

• mountain dew is ****
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Whats so bad about MD?

Comment

• apart from it tasting like ****?
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I never really liked MD... but I like Miranda Pineapple.

Has anyone tried Pepsi Blue? No difference in taste, just 50 cents for some Pepsi with blue food colouring in it.

Comment

• JESUS CHRIST! What is Iain doing wearing a shirt? You almost look like a 'preppy'
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• the woman standing next to Iain in that pic looks like Charlie Dimmock.

sort of ... well, not if you look closely ...
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I think this is the first non-webcam pic of me.

Unfortunately I had red-eye in it from the flash, and I used the camera's software to remove it and all it did was make my eyes look vacant and black, which is somewhat scary.
                          Attached Files
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You look a whole lot like this guy Tau, I think! From what I recall from him. Hm. ^_^

The blackened eyes give you a mysteriously evil look to you. ;D
                            [K-R-Y-S-I-A]

Comment

• My God, Asher! The webcam makes you look like a child! You look like a jock there, dude. And, thanks, Ethan Hawke is my favourite actor.
                              "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

• *gasp*

A recent pic of me! It's me, celebrating MSU's recent victory over Montana, their first in 17 years.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X