Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bongo
    I don't want to exaggerate my knowledge of swedish geography but I was in a wedding in Lidköping last september ( I was best man ) and happened to buy a bottle of "Läckö Slottsakevitt" at the local "Systembolaget"
    Yeh, you gotta love that Lacko Slottsakevitt, especially when you buy it from the local Systembolaget in a place like Lidkoping.

And as we both know Bongo, September is the best month to buy the old "Lucky Lacko"
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• I´m not that found of akvavit or other schnaps. But I guess you can buy it as a souvenir

Bongo, was it a nice wedding?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• The Hub

I have recently been asked quite a bit about how I have been able to post so often, and be involved in several places within Poly at once...

well this be my secret... my Hub

from here my pbem empires span many a world

from here I actually get my work done, even make a dollar or two occasionally

so an email pops in, there be a game save, when I get a break, I load up a drink, then load up the save or two, knock it off and back to work
        Attached Files
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Beautiful
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
            I´m not that found of akvavit or other schnaps. But I guess you can buy it as a souvenir

Bongo, was it a nice wedding?
            Bottled souvenirs are so much better than t-shirts saying "Get Gonorrhoea in Gomorra"

Great Wedding
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Paddy, I love the view and the sunlight early in the morning and the essentials, but you ought to get a proper table for your computer for the sake of your back.

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo

Bottled souvenirs are so much better than t-shirts saying "Get Gonorrhoea in Gomorra"

Great Wedding
                I lived in Lidköping for 10 years, I never saw any Gomorra. But it was from 1972-1983, so...

Comment

• Paddy, nice place. But it must be hell to clean all those windows

Comment

• Well, I do see a balcony past the windows, so not much danger of losing Paddy on an unwelcome collision with concrete at ground level.
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube
                      .....but you ought to get a proper table for your computer for the sake of your back.
                      I was thinking exactly the same thing about Paddy's poor old back.....especially since he's turning 40 this week. Oops, sorry mate
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Which day?

Comment

• The day he hides.
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Here's some photos from my trip to Germany.

Comment

• Comment

• And a photo of me: I'm the one on the left.

Comment

Working...
                                X