No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's something *different* about that pic compared with your normal ones.

Comment

• No forks you mean?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Well the guy behind looks a little surprised. Maybe Nikolai is branching out?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          There's something *different* about that pic compared with your normal ones.
          Is that good or bad?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I am not here to judge.

Comment

• Buzzard man

Met this chap a few weeks back at a Summer fete at Stafford Castle, he was running a falconary display and had several birds on show.

I had a long old chat with him about his hobby and found in him a real spark of passion for his birds. Ive got his contact details somewhere, he invited me to go on a days hunting with him if I was keen, where I'd get the chance to fly this little beauty he's posing with for the camera here.

Sky I think was her name and I was really taken with her beauty on that warm day in May
              Attached Files
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• The guy on the far left looks an awful lot like "Hey, look what my other hand is doing"

Comment

• Well, that was an interesting x-post Nice birdie btw

Comment

• A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Re: Buzzard man

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                      Sky I think was her name and I was really taken with her beauty on that warm day in May
                      A beauty indeed.

Never saw one that close in real life.
                      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                        The guy on the far left looks an awful lot like "Hey, look what my other hand is doing"
                        Well, you do see the face of the guy on the other side of me, right?
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Can't tell where your left hand is though...
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• A Greek moonrise from APOD for Marcos
                            Attached Files
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• If you zoom in, MarkG is standing next to the third column from the right
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                                No forks you mean?

Watch out Nikolai

the Ides of March (with said forks)
                                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X