No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and I was too inebriated to make the joke clear...
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• well just make sure you slap me hader next time you make a joke
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Some pictures of my new place.
        #1:
        Attached Files
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Attached Files
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Attached Files
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Your speakers are set up strangely??

Crossing the 4.000 posts mark
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Oh, one of them was tucked behind the cabinet and obscured by the door so I moved it out a bit when I am sat at my computer
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• WOOHOO! Kbeast was mine!
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Here is a pic one of my friends took on a visit to NYC last year.

I am the big boned individual on the lower left corner.
                    Attached Files
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Black & White... too bad it's no where notable. I got to travel one day...
                      Attached Files
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• the best shot of my living arrangements... really should fix that corner and that hole in the wall on my right.

(and yes, my t-shirt is longer than my overshirt)
                        Attached Files
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• last one

last one... a picture to freak you the hell out.

Comment

• Well, that answers that question: You aren't dead.
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                              Well, that answers that question: You aren't dead.

Comment

• Next on the list: Where's Sava?
                                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X