No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks It´d be fun to go back now, 13 years later and check out the town again. I think a lot of things have changed. The transformation of Berlin between 1989 and 1994 was quite staggering (and not just the wall being torn down )
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Yep, no longer such horrible queues at least .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• The last camp's cutest couple(or rather the last 12, they've been together for more than 4 years now):

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
          The last camp's cutest couple(or rather the last 12, they've been together for more than 4 years now):

If she wasn't wearing those ridiculous 80's sunglasses I'd say she's definitely cute. He, however, is categorically not cute!
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• That's irrelevant when you are the master of Nikolai's patented fork technique.

Comment

• you forgot about these
              Attached Files
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty
                Hey! Not bad looking at all

If only I were gay
                /me blushes
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71

If she wasn't wearing those ridiculous 80's sunglasses I'd say she's definitely cute. He, however, is categorically not cute!
                  I promise, she is the cutest there. But those sunglasses were some kind of a trend over here during Easter.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• A very shortlived trend I hope?

And @AH
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• damn those hot teenagers.!!!!!!!!! makes me almost remember my childhood !!!!
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• hehe
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Catalina says hello.
                          Attached Files
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• nice girlfriend
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Man, she is a dog.

sorry, couldn't resist

Comment

• So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Working...
                                X