• Seems you know how to life a good life shogun

Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Blood Oath
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Another pic from the camp(and no, I didn't take this one either):
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Does the guy in red just out of the pic have a fork? Is it Nikolai? Stay tuned to find out!

Comment

• Dear doctor, after some 100 pictures of me, shouldn't you be able to see that that guy is not me? On the fork question: I was not present, I don't know more than you guys do.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• That pic is so big I didn't scroll it far enough to see it wasn't you.

So the only question is, has he learnt the Nikolai fork trick?

Comment

• Yeah, the new camera generation does give a large size. On the fork learning, no comment.

Comment

• Scroll over again; he's clearly describing it to them...
                      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Nice possessed eyes there
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I would really like to post a more recent pic of me here. But alas there's none.

Comment

• oh and I'm not taking pictures of my home. I only clean my house like once a year. Actually I clean the kitchen every couple of months. But hardly ever clean the living room area. It's dusty and has lots of dog hair. . I'm a slob, I know . I need to hire a maid. Don't think I live in filth though. I clean up all food stuffs as I use them. I don't want to live in a roach/rat infested home. If it has to deal with food, it is put away in its proper receptacle immediately.

Comment

• Messy...

Comment

• That Nikolai fork picture is a classic...
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X