Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Locutus
    I just moved to a new apartment and made a whole bunch of photos of the move, so its my turn to spam

Here's me in the new place the day I got the key. You will not BELIEVE how incredibly filthy the last tenant left it behind. I can kick myself for forgetting to take pictures of that, but then again those would be so gross that if I posted them it would probably make this thread X-rated... The landlord had to call in a professional cleaning company to clean the bathroom, but that still left a whole lot of work for me in the kitchen, bedroom, etc. I actually had to use a small axe(!) to get rid of all the dirt and filth in some places!

Anyway, here's me in my new apartment the day I got the keys (if I don't look too happy it's because I just discovered how filthy the place was )
    On Saturday Night Live they used to have a recurring sketch called "Sprockets" where Mike Myers (the guy who played Austin Powers in the movies) would dance around to electronica and say things like "Touch my monkey, love my monkey" and "Now is the time on Sprockets when we must dance".. Dude, you look like you could be Mike Myers from Sprockets in this picture.... Seriously, though: Have you ever danced to electronic music before? Can we see some pictures of this?

Comment

• okay, okay. I tried to take a picture where my face wasn't in shadows. This one is better, but still a little shadowy. I just took it today while out hiking. I was by myself, and I was using the timer. It can be hard to find a decent spot to put the camera. And my dog is in the picture as well. btw, my hair is all messed up because I was wearing the hat and sweating. Normally my hair looks much better.
      Attached Files

Comment

• do you usually stand in an angle of 60 degree?

Ecthy - the dude who made Diss show his face

Comment

• actually now I think of it. I do have pictures of my face. They are waay back on page 40 or something. I'm just guessing. They are somewhere in this thread.

those were taking with me holding the camera in my outstretched hand

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
            hey, it's Hodad! Wow, how'd you get to Deity anyway?

That's Ruff, yup He's a lot scarier over E-mail, pretty soft-spoken in person!
            I post on topic a lot.

Comment

• So does Spikie, it doesn't say anything of whether you really post on topic.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• case in point
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Nice photo Diss. Looks like there's some pretty cool scenery around there.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                    So does Spikie, it doesn't say anything of whether you really post on topic.
                    I always post on topic. I can't help it if the topics you guys pick are usually spammy.

Comment

• yeah, cool pic Diss

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I always post on topic. I can't help it if the topics I always hunt for are usually spammy.
                        Fixed.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Burns provides an example of the disreputable behaviour about which I was speaking.

Comment

• Basement Finished!

Actually, it's been a few weeks, but I've just got around to posting some pics.

First with the framing...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Shogun Gunner; April 15, 2005, 22:18.

Comment

• Then the drywall went up. The contractor really complained about the difficulty in getting the built in shelves finished. Oh well, it's for a good cause...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Paint...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X